top of page

Report and Consents

Report and consent applications to council

  • 1 hour

Service Description

For various issues, the report and consent of council is required. Sometimes referred to as siting dispensations, but also required for construction in flood prone areas etc, TWC Group can help by submitting these applications to council an your behalf.

Contact Details

03 9598 5695

4 Small Street, Hampton VIC, Australia

bottom of page